MY FAVOURITE NAIL ART BLOGGERS

Hello!

Today I wanted to share with you my all time favourite nail art & everything nail care related bloggers (and vloggers). I've started following these blogs a looong time ago but mostly I still come back and have a look at the new posts (even though I might not refresh the blogs every five minutes). So here is the list:

CHALKBOARD NAILS
"The only time you'll enjoy nails on a chalkboard." Sarah of Chalkboard Nails is a very talented nail artist who started her blog in July 2011. She was the very first one who made me love nail art so much (even though I'm not nearly as talented as she is). She gives tips on nail care, nail art and everything fingernail related. Here is a show of her work:


LUCY'S STASH
"Your daily dose of nails." Lucie of Lucy's Stash is also from the Czech Republic but unlike me, she lives in London. She's also very talented and makes me so proud everytime I see some of her work. She does the best nail art tutorials, so definitely go & "Czech" her blog out. Here's a picture of her work:


NAILS BY KAYLA SHEVONNE
"I don't have a clever tagline, but I do have a lot of nail polish." Kayla is also one of my all time favourites, as she does her nails perfectly. I don't feel like needing to say anything else, but I will add something: she's awesome. The only not so great thing about her is that she stopped publishing new posts in March 2014, but let's hope she'll come back. Here's a picture of what she can do:


I also really enjoy this blogger who comes all the way from Switzerland to show us her talents. Her name is Judith and she's one of the most talented people I know - just look at her work down below. She created her blog in 2011 and still keeps it going.


Even though this lady never really helped me with my skills, I feel like I have to mention her. She's a real gem among the nail addicts - she does acrylic nails & does them perfectly. Amber is one of the most talented people out there, so definitely go and see what else she can do. Here's a little sneak peek:


And last but definitely not least, here we have a talented lady who creates nail art video tutorials. Her YouTube channel is #1 nail art channel on YouTube, so if you still don't know who Sandi from Canada is, click the link above and find out.

Thank you so very much for reading this far. If you liked this post and it helped you discover someone new, please leave a comment to let me know - it always helps. If you think there should be someone added, let me know, too! I'd love to discover someone new myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment