HOW TO SPRING?

Hi everyone!

Today I have an outfit inspiration for you. I've gone through a few shops and liked "a few" (as if!!) things, so I decided to put something together and maybe you'll be inspired.

Spring is surely coming our way - that you could've noticed already in all the shops. Pastels popping up, skirts and short sleeved shirts ... But it's still quite cold outside! So how to feel a bit "springy" but stay warm at the same time?


coat - BooHoo, dress & belt & necklace - H&M, nail polish - Sally Hansen, shoes - Topshop

I really like monochromatic looks - most of my clothes are white, black or grey, and these are the colours I loved during winter. As spring is coming, I feel like I need to let go of them, but haven't yet ... Maybe when it's warmer outside? But even though most of the outfit is black or grey, I decided to make it a bit "springy" with a pastel pink coat from BooHoo and Sally Hansen nail polish. Gold necklace and details on the bag and belt feel also a bit wintery to me, but as I said, I'm not over my winter mood just yet.

What do you think about this outfit? Can you imagine wearing it yourself? Or is there something you'd change? Please feel free to let me know in the comments below! Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment