MY FAVOURITE ENTERTAINMENT YOUTUBERS

Today I decided to make a list of YouTubers for you. These people down below are popular YouTubers (usually from Great Britain with just one exception) that do funny and entertaining videos. If you've never heard of them, then please, read on. These people might just change your life. If you're lazy picking the first video to watch, just click the link in the end of each description, it'll lead you to one specific video I picked out for you.

Caspar is a lovely YouTube personality. Sometimes it makes me feel very odd when I realize this guy is actually younger than me but achieved so much ... He makes funny videos and challenges on YouTube but shows his golden heart while he does charity as well ... He's just one of the best there are. (And yes, he's my favourite South African.) A video you must watch? This one here.

Every time I Google him, they describe Joseph Sugg as "eccentric" - but he's just Joe! As he says himself, he likes to make fun of himself in his videos and generally makes people laugh so much. As of 2015, Joe shares a flat with Caspar Lee and they often make videos together - #Jaspar. Joe also has the habit of making new and original video challenges which then spread through the Internet like a storm and make him genius. A video of choice? Watch this one.

Tyler is probably the most positive person on the whole Internet. He's actually even more positive than I am, and I though that was impossible. Tyler Oakley often advocates for LGBT youths but that's not all that defines him. He's just funny and stylish and makes everyone smile. Everyone. If you don't believe me, just go and watch this video.

Alfie Deyes of PointlessBlog was born in Brighton, UK, where he still lives with his girlfriend, Zoe Sugg aka Zoella. Appart from funny videos and challenges on his main channel, he also does daily vlogs where he shows his and Zoe's daily life. Alfie is one of the funniest and nicest people on YouTube. His channel has reached almost 4 million subscribers to the date and it doesn't seem like Alfie's finished yet. A video to watch? Right here, this one.

Marcus Butler currently lives in Brighton, UK, with his girlfriend Niomi Smart (also a fellow YouTuber). Marcus has gained 3,5 million subscribers so far while making funny videos consisting of challenges, collabs and sometimes life advice. Even though he's not the biggest prankster on YouTube (that title would have to go to either Joe Sugg or Caspar Lee), sometimes he does that, too. A video I'd like you to watch? This one.

I already mentioned Zoella when I did a blogpost about beauty & fashion bloggers & vloggers but I feel like I need to mention her here, too. Most of Zoe's videos consist of beauty tips, make up tutorials or shopping hauls but sometimes, Zoe makes quite funny videos herself, usually collabs with other YouTubers. Check out her videos - if you want to be directed to a specific one, pick this one right here.

There are a lot more YouTubers that I'm subscribed to and love watching their videos, it's just that either I'm not that huge a fan of them or I just haven't fallen in love with their videos yet. Maybe if I did this blogpost in a month or even later, I'd have added 10 more people to this list. But for now, that's it.

Thank you for reading this far! If you think there's someone I should definitely add to this list, please leave a comment down below - I wouldn't mind discovering a few other YouTubers. Thanks a lot! x

No comments:

Post a Comment